Kale & Bean Salad
Delicious and refreshing! Great for any time of year.
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup Scallions chopped (~ a bunch)
- 3-4 cups Kale chopped thin (~ a 1/2 bunch)
- 1 can Black beans rinsed and drained (or bean of preference)
- 1/4 cup Crumble Cojita or Feta cheese
- 3 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt & pepper
- Combine scallions, cilantro, beans, cheese and mix together. In a separate dish mix together vinegar, oil, lime juice, salt & peppers.
- Mix liquid mixture into the veggie mixture.
- Let sit for 15 minutes to let all the flavors soak in and enjoy! Also add whatever extras you like…other veggies, dried cranberries or raisins, nuts, or corn!